Monday, January 25, 2010

Nevermind!

I take it back, I take it ALL back! I do not like the rain at all. I despise it with every fibre of my being. It's so hard to hate something so much when it's not solid, and you can't do anything about it.

Why do I suddenly feel such loathing toward it? Well, the cloths are completely soaked through, to the point that they may as well not be there. I have to sweep (yes, SWEEP,) water out the trapdoor constantly. I have nothing to eat, and when I go out to find something, I'm instantly soaked. The forest looks as though it's been drowned and beaten, branches strewn everywhere from the driving wind and rain. The weather is now a monster, destroying every pathway and sapling. What am I to do? How am I going to stay at least mostly dry and warm? Dampness can kill just as easily as cold. At least I know Sora is doing fine, with his fae-fire. It may not last for long though. I don't think the faery has any chance any longer. Her glow is almost gone and she seems feverish. I think it may be the inescapable rain. I wonder, could Sora sit on her and keep her warm, like she was his egg?

I don't know. I'm desperate.

I also have many worries for the house. What if the tree I'm in gets blown down? What if the wood starts rotting even more, or gets moldy? I actually found some mold sneaking through the corner today, coaxed in by the watery wood. I need dry things! When will this storm end?

No comments:

Post a Comment