Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Welcome!

Hello!

How to start, how to start...

Well, my name is Maragrite, and I want to tell you my story. There's probably no way you're going to believe it. What happened to me today, that is. I hope that you will try though. Some of you, maybe, will have an inkling of a feeling that what I'm about to tell you is completely, utterly true. You're right, it is true...

Let me start from the beginning:

I do not remember much of my life with my real parents. My parents went missing when I was about four years old, but before they disappeared to god-knows-where they happened to place me on a doorstep, just like in the movies, with nothing but a book in some foreign language. How useless. The family that I lived with up until I was about 11 wasn't particularly mean, they simply didn't have time. I'm grateful that they at least took care of me when I was given to them, like some unwanted present. When I turned 12, I realized that they didn't want me there, and I started researching how to camp, how to survive out there. I ran away. They never reported me as missing, so my young mind took that to mean they were glad I left, and I vowed I'd never go back, and I didn't. I still don't live with anyone, four years later. I live in the wilderness or I sneak into people's houses who are out of town. That's my childhood, in a nutshell.

Pretty crazy, huh? What'd I tell you? It's hard to believe, I realize that as I write it down.

You see, apparently, I never officially existed. I suppose I was born in my house, and my parents kept me a secret. As I told you, my second family really had nothing to do with me, so they never sent me to school. This is why I've never been found by the police or someone who recognized me. No one really knows of my existence except for you, my reader.

So, as you may have guessed, I still live freely. I love it. I do as I please and live where I want to. Currently, I'm staying in an old tree house that got abandoned by the children who made it. They grew up, they got jobs, they left it to rot. I fixed it up, and I saved it. It's rather nice. It's about a mile deep into a forest, off of the trail. I don't know why they put it there, but I'm extremely glad they did. it's the best home I've ever had.


You may be wondering how I managed to get a computer for my blog. Well, I know it's bad, but I stole it. I needed some way to stay connected with the rest of the world! There's a house not too far away from me, I go there to charge it. In fact, I'm at the house now. The parents have to go to work, the kid to school, so I've got the afternoons to myself! I always have to leave at 4:15 though, or I'll get caught...

Oh... it's almost 4:15 now! I'm sorry! I meant to tell you what happened to me last night... what I found out... I'm sorry again, I have to leave now. Please, come back again soon, I'll try to continue when I get the chance.

Please keep reading this story, you need to hear it. You won't regret it.

1 comment: